I want to purchase f23 5g for my father plzz suggest me .. f23 is good or not 

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
_TUSHAR_
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
I also purchased it for my father.
Its a great value for money device under 14000. If your father is a moderate user then it will fulfill his needs easily.

View solution in context

Solution
Samsung Online Store
I can provide some general guidance on what to consider when deciding whether to purchase the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G.

First, consider your needs and preferences in a smartphone. The Galaxy F23 5G offers 5G connectivity, a large 6.5-inch display, and a quad-camera setup, among other features. Do these features align with what you are looking for in a smartphone? Are there any features that are must-haves or dealbreakers for you?

Second, research the device's performance and reliability. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other users. Are there any reported issues or concerns with the device? How does it compare to other devices in its price range?

Finally, consider your budget. The Galaxy F23 5G's price will depend on where you are located and whether you are buying it outright or on a plan. Determine whether the device's features and performance are worth the investment for you.

Overall, the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G may be a good option for those seeking a mid-range smartphone with 5G connectivity and a variety of features. However, it's important to do your own research and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchase decision.

View solution in context

Solution
Samsung Online Store
If you find my comment useful, then please click on 3 dots near my first comment and accept it as a solution to help others. Thank you 😊

View solution in context

21 Comments
Solution
_TUSHAR_
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
I also purchased it for my father.
Its a great value for money device under 14000. If your father is a moderate user then it will fulfill his needs easily.
gargji
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Moderate user + wp nd facebook user😁
0 Likes
_TUSHAR_
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
For that it is more then enough 🙂
0 Likes
Samsung Online Store
As a F23 users it is a good smartphone you can buy for your father.
gargji
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Ok bro
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung Online Store
I can provide some general guidance on what to consider when deciding whether to purchase the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G.

First, consider your needs and preferences in a smartphone. The Galaxy F23 5G offers 5G connectivity, a large 6.5-inch display, and a quad-camera setup, among other features. Do these features align with what you are looking for in a smartphone? Are there any features that are must-haves or dealbreakers for you?

Second, research the device's performance and reliability. Look for reviews from reputable sources and consider the experiences of other users. Are there any reported issues or concerns with the device? How does it compare to other devices in its price range?

Finally, consider your budget. The Galaxy F23 5G's price will depend on where you are located and whether you are buying it outright or on a plan. Determine whether the device's features and performance are worth the investment for you.

Overall, the Samsung Galaxy F23 5G may be a good option for those seeking a mid-range smartphone with 5G connectivity and a variety of features. However, it's important to do your own research and consider your own needs and preferences before making a purchase decision.
gargji
Active Level 7
Samsung Online Store
Ok bro
Solution
Samsung Online Store
If you find my comment useful, then please click on 3 dots near my first comment and accept it as a solution to help others. Thank you 😊
Ripantar
Active Level 3
Samsung Online Store
Battery drain........