Original topic:

Sensors not working

(Topic created on: 07-24-2023 10:57 PM)
geethvithana
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
My phone is a samsung galaxy A03s. The fingerprint sensor is not working since two days. When i try to set my fingerprint that shows as fingerprint sensor is not working. Can you help me
3 Comments
Samsung Health
Have u already registered your fingerprint?
0 Likes
geethvithana
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Yes
0 Likes
Sha_zan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Health
I'm sorry to hear that your fingerprint sensor isn't working on your Galaxy device. Here are a few potential solutions you can try:

1. Make sure your fingers are clean and dry when trying to use the fingerprint sensor.

2. Try using the fingerprint sensor after restarting your device.

3. Make sure that your device's software is up to date.

4. Try removing any fingerprints that have been previously registered, and then re-registering them.

5. If the problem persists, you may want to try resetting the fingerprint sensor by going to "Settings > Biometrics and security > Fingerprints > More options > Reset fingerprint."

6. If none of these solutions work, it's possible that there may be a hardware issue with the fingerprint sensor itself. In this case, you may need to contact Samsung customer support or bring your device to a Samsung service centre for further assistance.

I hope these suggestions are helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
0 Likes