Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung health backtracking my steps

(Topic created on: 03-15-2024 03:46 PM)
Siraaj09
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health
I've been having an issue with Samsung health and my galaxy fit 3. 
If the phone is disconnected and I do 2000 steps with the watch on and if the phone has recorded 1200 steps for example, when the watch reconnects to the phone the watch will automatically sync to 1200 steps which is very frustrating. Anyone having the same issue?
It even happens when the watch is connected to the phone and Samsung health isn't running, then when I open the app the same thing happens... it counts back the steps.
Samsung software **bleep**!
4 Comments
Fluffysponge
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
Same here. Me and the wife got the fit 3 about 2 weeks ago. Both our watches started acting up on Sunday the 17th. I was advised to reset the watch. We both did. Mine is now working fine, but wife still has issues. When we go jogging, that jogging session wont sync with her phone.
0 Likes
runflat
Beginner Level 3
Samsung Health
I have also experience the same issue which, when am exercising the watch, stopped tracking my exercise in the middle of my run. The time or length of the exercise is accurate, but I thay the distance covered is incorrect. I noted that the watch/band stopped tracking halfway during my excercise. Distance covered is 12km, but it stopped tracking distance at 6.5km along with the pace. The length of excercise from a time perspective is correct.
0 Likes
EricJNR
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
I also have the same problem. Every time I record an activity, it shows on my watch but doesn't appear in Samsung Health. It's very frustrating because it doesn't sync with Strava. As a cyclist, I record everything, and it usually automatically syncs to Strava, but now I can't share anything.
0 Likes
Didi50
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
My galaxy fit 3 was tracking steps perfectly until this week...Now totally inaccurate.. Super frustrating, beginning to think it's not such a great buy after all!
0 Likes