Original topic:

Health not working after tripped knox

(Topic created on: 08-19-2022 07:50 PM)
Cosmicboy
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
On a desprate attempt to revert last update due to changed tint colur and slow system, end up tripping knox to 0×1 on my Note 10+. Now, unable to use samsung Health app and getting error code (0x241300040F61601231C). Any solution for this?

Error code

9 Comments
dp075
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Now all samsung app secured with knox like Samsung pay, Samsung Pass, Samsung Health, Secure Folder etc. will never run on your phone. You can't do anything. Even you go to service centre and flash original firmware still it will never run. I was also faced this issue in my Galaxy S7 and I've to destroy that phone.
RIP your phone bro 😅
0 Likes
Cosmicboy
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Maybe someone will patch health app to bypass knox in future 😞
0 Likes
Cosmicboy
Active Level 4
Samsung Health
Although it works great on rooted non-samsung phones
0 Likes
Ab_Heartsy
Expert Level 3
Samsung Health
You destroyed the samsungness of ur device, now there's nothing to do. Enjoy the rest of the device 😊

I don't know if some other forums like XDA or reddit have solutions for this issue.(might help if u search there)
0 Likes
Samsung Health
Sadly there is nothing you can do for this issue now.
0 Likes
gaurav1302
Active Level 1
Samsung Health
0 Likes
nooriro
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

hihi

0 Likes
gearhead89
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

test1

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Health

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes