Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Smart view/cast does showing.

(Topic created on: 10-23-2023 01:45 AM)
OscarSLK
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung DeX
I have Samsung galaxy A12 device, A125f/ds and I don't have options to smart view for casting my mobile to tv. Also doesn't support for cast apps from play store.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung DeX
Hi.. since A12 running with One UI Core, some of the One UI features like smart view not available in there. One UI Core consists with basic features and some of the advanced features are only available in One UI. But still you can try 3rd party apps for some of these things that running on One UI Core.
screen steam over HTTP applications like ScreenStream will be a alternative for smart view. But it might not be user friendly like smart view. But will do the job 😃

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊

View solution in context

1 Comment
Solution
Samsung DeX
Hi.. since A12 running with One UI Core, some of the One UI features like smart view not available in there. One UI Core consists with basic features and some of the advanced features are only available in One UI. But still you can try 3rd party apps for some of these things that running on One UI Core.
screen steam over HTTP applications like ScreenStream will be a alternative for smart view. But it might not be user friendly like smart view. But will do the job 😃

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊