Original topic:

Do not buy anything from Samsung and Flipkart

(Topic created on: 09-03-2023 12:45 PM)
Kpranjan1
Active Level 3
Options
Pune
Flipkart and Samsung both are making fool to customer.. they are selling used product. This time they caugh they forget to format SSD. Worst customer support.
6 Comments
Pune
Did they sell you used SSD ?
Flipkart is not good especially when purchasing expensive products
0 Likes
Kpranjan1
Active Level 3
Pune
Yes . Now they are not returning this .. they told me contact samsung service center which located around 20 KM from my place.. means I need to waste more money and time on this. Now I learnt the lession from now onward will not buy any expensive item from online platform.
0 Likes
abhinavkrpcse
Active Level 7
Pune
Flip kart extended warranty is another set of scam on all devices and products.
Kpranjan1
Active Level 3
Pune
Yes completely agree.
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Pune

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. I would request you to please share the job sheet number starting from the digit 4. Then we are better able to help you.

Kindly share your contact details with descriptive written issues on the Samsung Members Application. So that our concerned person will look into your issue and you will get a satisfactory resolution earliest.

Path; Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Type your query>Ask a question>Send.

For further assistance, please feel free to contact us back any time.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Kpranjan1
Active Level 3
Pune
Customer support asking me to visit Service center so that they do the format and gave me the same SSD.

Even if I will be visiting Service center single time it will cost me 1000 rupees ..

Now tell me why should I waste money ?
0 Likes