Original topic:

new galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-29-2020 07:44 PM)
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Options
Promotions
I was just thinking maybe instead of giving front and back cameras Samsung could build a newer phone just like a80 flip camera with 108 megapixel camera with OIS so that selfies and photos taken are a marvelous scene from all corners. To top it up Samsung could add higher aperture of maybe F3.0 or higher with face id and Bixby sensors to identify the object being shot alongside with aperture control like a human eye making night shots spectacular. This would enhance the camera capability and less money would be spent on camera hardware thereby giving space to internal cooling, higher rams, higher battery power or even keeping the headphone jack. Let me know what you guys think??
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
f3.0 aparture is not too good for photo clarity...if megapixels over 100mp and lence aparture is like 5 or 3 ..it doesn't mean that can capture good photo allaways
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
what do u suggest
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Promotions
I suggest ...,,you told all good things..but aparture shuld be f1.5 and add heartrate monitor sensor
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
all I'm saying is mid range phones with higher end phone features could be made
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
I didn't say all nice things all I am saying what I feel
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
for heart beat you have galaxy watches
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
you have Fitbit bands
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Promotions
Mechanical parts are always a pain to have.
0 Likes
hedgehog
Expert Level 5
Promotions
you're right right now phones just have BP monitoring via putting your finger on the camera but there are apps that record pulse rate BPM also for blood pressure you need some sort or air pressure to measure your heart rate just like in the actual BP monitor which is why bands and watches are required
0 Likes