Did you mean: 

Original topic:

No confirmation call for my Samsung Bud2 Pro

(Topic created on: 03-29-2024 12:22 PM)
Rehan73
Active Level 1
Options
Promotions
I filled in the form for my Samsung Bud2 Pro on the 9th March 2024 but still I have not received any confirmation call from Samsung. Whereas my friend filled in the form on 7th March 2024 have received the confirmation call on the 11th March and received the Samsung Bud2 pro on the 19th March. 
How many of you are still waiting for their confirmation calls? And when did you fill the form?
0 Likes
7 Comments
Arsoobaig
Active Level 2
Promotions
Bhai unke whatsapp up no pe krln bt mjhe bhi call nhi arahi thi to mene whatsapp support no pe bt kri wahin confirmation msg pe krli or aj mjhe received hogaye buds mere
eruuum
Active Level 1
Promotions
WhatsApp number kon sa hai meri bhi abhi tak call nahi aayee kindly share the no.
0 Likes
MiaNSaaB007
Active Level 7
Promotions
Samsung Pakistan 0332 7267864 es nmbr par Samsung ke agent se text msg kar ke apni Complaint registered karwao...
predatoreyes
Active Level 1
Promotions
Its ok boht saro ko abi tk nhi milay na hi koi call i mai b wait kr raha hun but sure hay ye bat k ajaingay kch dino mai inshaAllah.. islamabad se hun mai
Rehan73
Active Level 1
Promotions
So I should wait
0 Likes
predatoreyes
Active Level 1
Promotions
Yes
0 Likes
HMZmrf
Beginner Level 4
Promotions
I ve also filled out the form on the 7th march & haven't received any call yet . I called them to inquire about the issue & they said that there are delays in the process & i will get the call soon & that application is under process