Original topic:

Galaxy watch redemption on S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-30-2022 02:14 AM)
manodat
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

I have purchased 2 Galaxy S22 ultra phones in a single order.

Can I redeem 2 watch using the same phone number ?

What is the last date to get the device activation done.

3 Comments
Harish1806
Active Level 3
Promotions
Let me know if you are able to redeem atleast one watch? N have you booked through corporate purchase?
0 Likes
KSVikasGowda
Active Level 2
Promotions

Have you used 2 different delivery numbers?

I had similar issue, i had ordered 2 galaxy watch 4, with different no's, but same delivery no,

In samsung offer gets enabled for the delivery number., to my unluckiness, i was only able to reddem offer for 1 watch, I would strongly recommend you to cancel one order and use different phone number for the 2nd order delivery.

Also, make sure you use the same delivery no sim card to start your phone, and to register, make sure to NOT to use wifi or other no's untill 3 days(Untill you are able to redeem via samsung shop, else you would be one of us like in this thread https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/Unable-to-redeem-watch-for-s22-ultra/td-p/11134433/page...)

cs_member8
Options
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes