Original topic:

Galaxy s22 ultra bought from amazon. Cant redeem galaxy watch offer.

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 04:27 PM)
Manas1310
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
So , i bought Galaxy s22 Ultra burgundy 512gb Version from amazon india 23rd July 2022. I received and activated it on 25th july 2022.
I used samsung shop app's For you Section to see if im Eligible for the offer. On 25th 26th , it showed given imei not activated. I contacted on the redemption toll free , they assured me that i have to wait for 72 hours. Now 27th its shows me that my imei is not eligible for the offer. And now im stuck between the Customer cares of amazon and samsung telling me that the other party will help you with it. 

This is so misleading that they promote such stuff and when we really go for such a expensive device trusting the brand using our hard earned money geting influenced by their promotions. They fail to fullfill and come up with nth of reasons. 

Please help if anyone can. 

1 Comment
cs_member8
Options
Promotions

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask question

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes