Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Update south africa

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
overgaming
Active Level 8
Options
Others
I'm curious do you guys get updates in South Africa or do you resort changing you phone csc to region that gets update 
7 Comments
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Others
Why, I get regular updates without changing anything..S21 Ultra
overgaming
Active Level 8
Others
I prefer changing my csc to uk since European countries get updates first ,happy for you
0 Likes
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Others
Your decision, my friend.
Sky4ll
Active Level 7
Others
What galaxy model are you having.
kosie
Active Level 3
Others
JACOBA PRETORIUS.
0 Likes
TeeA
Active Level 7
Others
For me, after getting the S23U from the S10+, the speed of receiving updates has been a lot quicker like the 6.1 update; I got it the day after it came out which was shocking considering the fact that an update would take months before it reaches this side. The same thing with my S6 2022 Lite tablet, knowing that it updates take even longer to come to tablets, it was only a few months wait to get 6.0 knowing that it would've taken a year or so from experience.

Obviously the experience is different for everyone for me I guess I'm one of those that are benefiting from speedier updates as opposed to the long waits that we're all used to so no reason to change csc.
A-Galaxy
Active Level 6
Others
Yes. CSC change is not required because I get updates in the Play Store, Galaxy store, Google Play System update, and software update here in SA.