Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung cheating people money in the name of refund by selling defective product

(Topic created on: 04-28-2024 11:50 AM)
Samsung_V4i4dQi
Active Level 1
Options
Others

I bought galaxy book3 April 16 2023 and its a defective product. I reached the service center in salem which suggested by samsung support team. The service person said no equipments for laptop service with them better go to Chennai which is 400km away from my location then return back and call samsung support they pushing to same service center again. They collect the laptop and changed the touch pad several times the issue is not resolved even after 11months over. Then ask for refund from samsung they denied. Then approached through Email to CEO option from samsung online portal. Finally they agreed for refund and given as service coupon as Rs.72990.

The coupon terms and condition :

• I need to buy any product from only samsung  that should be greater or equal to the amount in the service coupon.
  • I can't avail any offers given by samsung offline or online portal.
  • This coupon is valid for 90 days only.

The service person called me and said that got a coupon as refund and can avail this coupon through samsung online portal, shop app, authorised sellers and dealers. I refused to accept the coupon and try call support several times and ask for refund as any valid form of money [DD, Cheque, Cash or online transfer etc.] But they force me to collect the coupon and palying with refund my money .

Samsung service person called and forcing me to buy samsung product that, I am traveling 3 to 4 times as 100km in a month to service center for 11 months. The he suggested some dealers and authorised sellers they said no offers will be applied with this coupon from offline stores. Then finally asked him that if a go for buying samsung galaxy book 4 16gb model which is priced Rs.79990 on samsung portal with card discounts 5000 which can able to buy Rs.74990. If this offer is applicable will proceed then service manger ask me to contact support.

Support team and server manager false information :

I called for samsung support team of shop app and online portal and explain about the service coupon they said you can avail this offer by apply balance amount through specific bank card to avail the offer. After the confirmation called the service manager and got the coupon and try applied in shop app and online port it seems to be invalid promocode .

Then called the shop app or online portal support team they ask me to contact the service centre manager who gave me this coupon. The service manager ask me to contact support team. Both playing with me bouncing ball in to wall.

After too many calls samsung support a person called and said this coupon is not valid through samsung official online portal or shop app. Now they are forcing me to buy their product which is very poor support and service. Then called the service manager and ask about this coupon is not valid in samsung online portal he says that don't know anything and hang my call. Now he is not picking my call.

Hi everyone, before consider buying samsung be aware of samsung worst support and service. They cheating on people money in the name of refund by selling a defective product and forcing people to buy smasung product by giving flase information.

I'm having all the call records af samsung support and service manger. Spoke to my advocate to move this further.

8 Comments
Solution
Mesbah3575
Active Level 8
Others
Complain in consumer complain desk via wp..+91 88000 01915
Others

This number doesn't exist. 

0 Likes
Solution
Mesbah3575
Active Level 8
Others
Check via WhatsApp
Others

Try called but number doesn't exist

0 Likes
Solution
Mesbah3575
Active Level 8
Others
This no is for wp only
Others

Thanks. I have registered the complaint. Will i get any call from them?

0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you kindly contact the dedicated WhatsApp helpline ( 1800-5-7267864 Operations 24*7 ) they will guide you with the exact information regarding this.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Others

I try all these options no solutions from samsung. I don't know what's the problem with Samsung on refund consuers money back for defective and unrepirable  product manufactured by samsung and given worst service and support.

0 Likes