Original topic:

My Samsung My life

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 10:19 PM)
Sarvesh01
Options
Others

Hai everyone,

Hope you all doing good.

This is Senthil Paulrajan, from Thirunelveli City, Tamilnadu. I have been selected as a new Brand Ambassador for Samsung and I am here to introduce myself.

I am a working guy, currently working as Assistant Manager for a Bank. And I am an Engineer too in Electronics and Communication field.

I am a tech savvy person especially in the field of Mobiles and its technologies. In our family if any one got any doubts regarding mobiles or in system, then I will surely get a call from them 😉 . I am the one who also suggests best mobiles for their needs. And apart from mobiles I am also interested in Space Sciences and I don know so only I am fond of Galaxy smartphones 😜

My hobbies are reading news and watching youtube videos about latest smartphones especially from Samsung and also from other leading brands. And Photography is also my hobby nowadays and I don own DSLR so I made my mobile camera into a DSLR 😜. And I am a beginner in Photography and I attach some of the samples(Edited) here.

IMG_20191103_165944_323.jpg

PSX_20191125_143700.jpg              43203922_555112651582081_5632903122733331216_n.jpg

My 1st Samsung device was the Galaxy Grand 2. And I also owned Galaxy J7 Nxt and I currently owning Galaxy A50. And after the purchase of my new Galaxy A50 I have became the member in the Samsung Members App from the end of March 2019 onwards. And recently last month I got selected as the Samsung Brand Ambassador. 

And being a BA i would like to contribute to the community as much as possible by attending maximum user queries and replying them in the field of Cameras and in other technical fields which I have strong knowledge without violating any of the community standards, also i would like to bring the important things happens in the community to the knowledge of the Samsung admins for immediate actions.

And to be honest, still I did not attend any of the Samsung's events and its my dream to attend them and I am sure its gonna happen ❤️ in the coming days. Being the part of the Samsung members itself a great pleasure for me, it gave me new responsibilities and hopes and new friends.

Thanks with love ❤️❤️❤️

Senthil P

16 Comments
Others
Neenga Vera level Aandavarae
Others
en theivame apadi sollitinga?
Others
😂
0 Likes
Kandavelan
Active Level 4
Others
🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Others
Are you a beginner in photography? well I don't think so!
All the best for ahead and hope you attend many many many events!!
Others
Yup. Thank u KomalJain
0 Likes
Shahinmarzia
Expert Level 5
Others
good shot
Others
thank u
0 Likes
Kandavelan
Active Level 4
Others
I am not at all interested in photography, though I use Note S10+. My phone is my mini computer. I think you are the only Tamil in the team. Best wishes.