Original topic:

Modified re-set & unlock screen options

(Topic created on: 04-13-2024 12:52 PM)
Xpressnote
Active Level 6
Options
Others
Hello,

I am sharing few points regarding the above if applicable.

Saving time and hassle in the situation when forgot passkey and trying unlock the screen without 
Re-set the phone there might have been an easy option, to reset screen lock password only i.e. answering the pre saved personal questions or use of account login password in the lock screen that will open after certain wrong attempts and the same method will be also applicable in the first process when trying reset with side buttons. 

It has another good side i.e. It will not be possible to re-set the phone quickly even if it is stolen and the user will be somewhat worry free. 

If the user forgot the pre-saved answer also, then reset can be used through Find Phone login/Android device manager or any other way only for the user to use or in the service center. 

Also it would have been useful if ‘Find Phone’ had a password reset option to unlock the screen from any other device/computer.

Here one other important matter is two step verification while Samsung login should be optional (couldn't be off in settings) or there should be an option to send verification code to other pre saved family’s mobile (not found) because the verification code provided may not be obtained at the moment in case of lost phones.

For an extra layer of security one another feature of continuous alarm may be available for opening sim tray without Off the sim tray open option in settings, a new feature may be added. Also sms alert to pre saved mobile number when sim is replaced, no matter how many times.

Don't know if any of the features already available or not.

Thanks 

0 Comments