Original topic:

Samsung FLOW a Underdog

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Vi8
Active Level 5
Options
My Galaxy
 I own SAMSUNG A73 And have used link to my device for more than 3 years and Samsung flow for last 2 months here is my Review 

Link to My Phone vs. Samsung Flow: A Tailored Review

Link to My Phone: The Integrated Approach

• Connectivity: Link to My Phone offers a built-in bridge between your Samsung A73 and Windows laptop, facilitating a smooth interaction for notifications and messages.
  • File Sharing: While it lacks a native file-sharing feature, users can supplement this by downloading Google’s Nearby Share on their PC for a quick fix.
  • Smart View: The Smart View feature may not be as seamless as one would hope, with a noticeable latency that could dampen the mirroring experience.

Samsung Flow: The Power Packed Performer

• File Sharing: Samsung Flow takes the lead with its swift file-sharing capabilities, outpacing the need for additional apps like Nearby Share.
  • Smart View: When it comes to mirroring, Samsung Flow provides a smoother, almost lag-free experience compared to Link to My Phone, making it the preferred choice for presentations or media streaming.

Final Rating:

• Link to My Phone: A solid ecosystem integrator with room for improvement in file sharing and screen mirroring. 3.5 out of 5 stars.
  • Samsung Flow: A robust and efficient solution for those seeking a more cohesive experience. 4 out of 5 stars.

In the end, both services offer unique benefits, but Samsung Flow seems to edge out with its superior file sharing and Smart View features. Users looking for a more integrated system may lean towards Link to My Phone, while those prioritizing performance might prefer Samsung Flow. 👍

1 Comment
BearXXV
Active Level 10
My Galaxy
Nice review 👌🏼
0 Likes