Original topic:

How i use galaxy AI

(Topic created on: a month ago)
GhaghlkaHarsh
Active Level 6
Options
My Galaxy
Esteemed members,

I am pleased to inform you that Samsung has recently released the One UI 6.1 update for its flagship devices. This update introduces several notable AI features and further enhances the customization capabilities of the One UI interface.

One of the standout features of One UI 6.1 is the Galaxy AI suite. The Note Assist feature, in particular, has proven to be particularly useful for students like myself. It efficiently summarizes lecture topics into concise bullet points, enabling quick and effective note-taking during lectures.

The Samsung Internet browser incorporates advanced AI capabilities, obviating the need to laboriously read lengthy blog posts. Instead, it efficiently condenses the key points of the blog into a concise summary, enhancing productivity and optimizing the user experience. 

The Generative fill photo feature is a groundbreaking technology that allows for the seamless removal of unwanted objects from photographs. This capability is particularly beneficial in restoring old photographs and enhancing their overall quality. 

The Samsung keyboard now incorporates Galaxy AI, enabling users to modify their writing style and detect spelling errors with the help of AI.

Now, what about customization in One UI 6.1?

Let's discuss the generative wallpaper. It is an excellent option for a wallpaper because I frequently change my wallpaper. I used a wallpaper app to manage my wallpaper needs, but the generative AI wallpaper is a significant improvement. Now, I can generate thousands of wallpapers using Galaxy AI.

Furthermore, the wallpaper can be customized by adding a frame to the image, enhancing its visual appeal.

3 Comments
Madĥav
Active Level 5
My Galaxy
How much time did this post take to prepare 🤔
GhaghlkaHarsh
Active Level 6
My Galaxy
About 3 days 😆 because i testing all that features. 😆
Madĥav
Active Level 5
My Galaxy