Original topic:

Couldn't use the Feature of Creative AI Wallpaper.

(Topic created on: a month ago)
DrAtharvaSharma
Active Level 3
Options
My Galaxy
Hey I want to use the feature of Galaxy AI for Creative Wallpaper in Samsung. It stats that I am a minor and couldn't use this feature.
First I thought there would be problem with my birthdate in my google or samsung account, but it was not the case, then According to Samsung Community I tried to verify my account, but my Google account says that I do not need to verify my account. I tried Contacting Google team too but they are saying me to Talk with Samsung Agents. Samsung Agent could not give me a perfect solution other than those Repeated troubleshooting steps. What should I do now.
1 Comment
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
My Galaxy

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes