Original topic:

Please fix slow motion frame skip issue in M51

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 12:38 PM)
MayurMahamuni
Active Level 3
Options
Gaming Hub
Whenever I record slow motion or normal video in my m51 there is a lot of lag & frame skip while video recording & while playback too this lag was not present earlier but because of multiple security patches updates on oneui 4.0 I am facing this issue a lot of times in my m51, so Samsung please fix the issue this phone is very amazing battery backup is awesome display is awesome but I am not happy with the camera you sold please fix this issue as soon as possible. and anyone who is an m51 user facing this issue please like this post as much as possible so Samsung can do something about it
5 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Gaming Hub

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services. 

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
VipulSardana
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub

request you to please resolve the issue as it's been 2 years.

0 Likes
NitinKalyan
Beginner Level 4
Gaming Hub

Even I'm facing the issue.. I didn't have any problems with the slomo or superslomo until recently..  I think the new software updates has something to do with it.. kindly resolve it asap.. don't let this little setback spoil down the wonderful phone.. 

0 Likes
Panky1991
Active Level 5
Gaming Hub
Hey i have found a solution for this as i have formated my phone and its fine for few days however again after updating the samsung app, its strt again so this time i have manually uninstall few update in my phone. Pls try to uninstall all the update related to gallary editor tool as well as shadow, reflection and object eraser and then try the slow mo.

Its work for me and i beleive will work for everyone. Pls check and update your comment.
VipulSardana
Active Level 1
Gaming Hub
Did not work bro
0 Likes