Original topic:

Status of OneUi 6.1 rollout for Fold 4 in India

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Bhargavayush
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z
Hi, any idea when the fold 4 is getting the one ui 6.1 update in india?? I thought it was 3rd May...but no update as on date. 
6 Comments
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z
You will be get it soon maybe in few days in this month. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Rudy21
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Bro.. they released it on May 2nd for Korean users but it's stopped again on May 4th due to some issue in the update..

They are planning to start again on 14 may but this is for Canada users. So far there is no update for INDIAN users..

I'm really frustrated with Samsung and their delayed updates
Bhargavayush
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
I was of the opinion that they stalled the OneUI update only for S22 smartphones not for foldable...I saw tarun vats tweet he says it might be released between 6th mat to 14th May 🤷🏻

Yes samsung really irks its users when it comes to software updates....Apple is good on that front
Rudy21
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Apple is good in every aspect when compared to Samsung.. not that I don't appreciate Samsung.. it has its best features too but what to do.. most of them are flaws like these delayed updates
0 Likes
Bhargavayush
Active Level 3
Galaxy Z
Finally got it 1715596768451.jpg
0 Likes
khanmuneer
Active Level 4
Galaxy Z
One ui 6.1 live in India for Fold 4
0 Likes