Original topic:

Fast Charging On Z Fold 4 Not Working

(Topic created on: 04-05-2023 09:11 AM)
iShubhamMishra
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Z
when Fast Charging in more battery settings is turned on, my galaxy z fold4 charges at very slow speed and maximum it reaches 61% no matter how long i put it on charger. 

and when Fast charging is turned off, my z fold4 charger at slow speed but it reaches 100% full charging. Even though i am using Samsung certified original 25w charger with the original type c to type c cable provided in the box.

Please check as fast charging is not working and this is a software bug i think. On OneUI 5 there was no such issue but on One UI 5.1 this is the issue i am facing.
3 Comments
Galaxy Z
Here everything is fine I'm even using a wireless charger too . I think you need to visit the service centre for a check.
0 Likes
Charlie
Active Level 5
Galaxy Z
Wait for next update, i am also faced this in other samsung device

After update it was sorted
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Z

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes