Original topic:

Exchange not available for Galaxy Flip3

(Topic created on: 09-17-2023 09:35 AM)
Akshat06
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Z Flip | Galaxy Z Fold

Hey I'm trying to exchange my flip 3 with the new flip5 but the Samsung's website does not support Flip3 for exchange.

• Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't (Talking about the drop-down menu). 
  • Rest when I enter IMEI number, It always shows device not compatible!!! 

17 Comments
As they know that devices they produce are defective after 1 year or they produce such update which make devices malfunction
So my Advice to you is just stay away from SCAMSUNG and move to oneplus
0 Likes
Akshat06
Active Level 3
Nope buddy, it's just the issue with Galaxy Flip3, Also in other countries websites my device is eligible for exchange but not in Indian website, Maybe some sort of issue with the website.
0 Likes
My S22 ultra damaged screen after update now it's now being exchanged
0 Likes
Not
0 Likes
Akshat06
Active Level 3
Just visit the service center once,
My experience with the Samsung has been awesome, My flip3's screen got lines after 7 months of usage, After visiting the service center, they replaced the screen, the battery and the hinge of my phone all for free!!
0 Likes
That's it self shows what I m saying you are lucky that damaged occur in warranty period
If it occurred after warranty then it's show you their real behavior
0 Likes
Akshat06
Active Level 3
Idk why are you hating so much for Samsung.
0 Likes
thevirgoan
Active Level 7
He is right. I personally feel that Sammy is releasing updates for older models for the phones to malfunction forcing the end users to upgrade to new phones as the cost of repairing the existing phones are costly
0 Likes
Akshat06
Active Level 3
Maybe, but not till the updates last, My flip3 is going good, I also have a 2 generation old Galaxy Tab S7+, It's also going good, Just recieved one UI 5.1.1 update last week and it's awesome.
0 Likes