Did you mean: 

Original topic:

s22 still no one UI 6 update in South Africa

(Topic created on: 01-15-2024 07:10 PM)
DaddyGanag
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
it's been over a month and no one knows anything, my next phone definitely ain't gonna be a Samsung 
8 Comments
Stev0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I switched from Huawei after having 4 of the flag ships to this S22 Ultra, I really expected more from Samsung. It seems I may need to go back Apple, the last one I had was the S6 which Apple were pretty good at keeping current.
0 Likes
Iamjustnjabs
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung doesn't care
JohnKuchi
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
One UI is coming to your. Itwas released in December for S22s
0 Likes
Tendai777
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
One UI 6 was released for you device already. Apparently your country is having some challenges
0 Likes
Goliboster
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
It is our network carriers that is incompetent i think that the programmers they use only completed grade 7 and did not advance to high-school thats why they are struggling to release one ui 6 to the South African market.
Stev0
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It may very well be the Celluar Networks but either way Samsung stand to lose the business and should be collaborating with them or at the very least releasing information to thier costumers via forums such as these. Right now, it seems to be Samsung dropping the ball and the networks will likely retain their clients just on different devices.
Hennosch
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Surely it is not the carriers. I have an unlocked s22. It should update without having to be connected to a carrier. Why can Apple get it right.
0 Likes
DaddyGanag
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
update, just changed my CSC to Egypt, downloaded the update, then changed it back to the default
0 Likes