Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S

There are star videos taken in Galaxy S23 Ultra Hyperlapse mode, in Switzerland, where I had a vacation.I was able to record the stars and galaxies... View Post

Has anyone noticed if your S23 Ultra or any other Samsung variant's back glass is slightly coming off? And i think this is due to India's hot... View Post

Hello thereWhy S22Ultra will. Ot get AI update though it's one of the higher end phone?Every time because of dirty bussines tricks we buyers... View Post

We want S21 FE also to be included in free screen replacement program and need to extend the time as well as today is the last day for that.How many... View Post

So what do you all think ? Samsung started making poor quality phones so that people buy extended insurance OR They started giving extended insurance... View Post

Let's do a survey. I have an S24 Exynos, and after spending so much money on this handset, I continuously face issues.Let's check out how many... View Post

i purchased tab through student advantage and just in 1 year 7 months the tab has been repair i goes to samsung service centre and they told me that... View Post