Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why We Can't Use Ultra Wide Camera ,Using Flash Light DuringVideo when Recording

(Topic created on: 02-20-2023 11:17 PM)
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Why We Can't Use Ultra Wide Camera (0.6) When We Use Flash Light During Video Recording
Device S23 Ultra

9 Comments
Solution
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Because basically ultra wide lens is used to capture distant and big objects(that is to cover a wide area). On the other hand the flash of our phones are made to light up closer objects and are not powerful enough to cover distant objects(hence not able to cover wide area).

Therefore, using flash light to capture distant and large objects at night using ultra wide lens will result in a blown out shot. Just try to capture a distant object at night using flash and your main lens. You may realise the issue.

Nb: however I do believe that they should've allowed the user to decide whether to use flash and blow up the image.
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Company Should Work on New Technology and Design of Flash Light or Double Flash Light Sensor for Ultra Wide.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Btw, did you exchange your s22ultra for s23ultra? How is the new device? You seemed to have issues with the camera of s22ultra, right?
0 Likes
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
S23 Ultra is Better than S22 Ultra.

Improved Performance.(Not Playing any Games)

Slightly Improved Battery Backup.

Camera Performance Improved Video and Photo both.

No Lag Using Swipe Gesture.

Heating Management Improved.

Still i have Not Checked Netflix HDR Videos. Previously I was Facing Low Brightness Problem when Watching HDR Videos in S22 Ultra.

Hope No Downgraded when Launching S24 Series.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Good. Do post a review of the device with some photo samples when you get time. 👍😇
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Cool
Galaxy S

Right on point and wide angle lens have way bigger viewing area, the light from flash might produce a flare 

Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
👍 😇 flare was the right word.
thispondyboy
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
This is much needed. If samsung wants to get the party gen then 0.6 with flash is a much. Parties are dark and 0.6 needs extra light support to take these pics.
0 Likes