Did you mean: 

Original topic:

What's app crashes Samsung s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-31-2023 06:58 PM)
aqwwa
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Is anyone having a problem with their what's app on the Samsung s22 ultra where the app says it crashes and need to be put into deep sleep and what's app doesn't do any backups to Google drive and says what's app has a bug 
I have tried contacting WhatsApp support but no desired help 
There's no updates on Google play Store 

Can anyone assist

4 Comments
Galaxy S
The problem might be because the app has too much cached data. Try clearing whatsapp cache and restart your phone. Launch the app after you're done. That should do the trick
0 Likes
Chris_S
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As a last resort, if the clear cache doesn't work, clear the app data, you'll lose chats if they are not backed up. But that normally does the trick and gets the app working again.
0 Likes
aqwwa
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have done all the steps above nothing works
I did a factory reset and data earase what's app did a backup then it started crashing again
I am not sure now what else can be the problem
The backing up is a problem I can't do backups and I can't afford to lose information

0 Likes
Chris_S
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I would suggest considering exporting older conversations and saving them somewhere and then cleaning up some of the conversations. Delete old media, messages etc. Also delete any old backups that might be stored on Drive or the device, and keep only the latest. Also rename the latest backup, before you enable or attempt a new backup. If you haven't tried that already...
0 Likes