Original topic:

Updated last night one ui 6.1 on my s23 ultra !

(Topic created on: 03-29-2024 07:52 AM)
Luck-è
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S

So i have updated my s23ultra to oneui 6.1 latest update . Some older features are not there like 1. customization of aod , old aod clock styles was also removed , galaxy store there are no more free aod clocks all are now paid and limited aods , 2. Notification colour are same like notification pop up colour is what exact colour of the app which notifications are coming but now all colours are same of all apps notifications which is boring to see same colours i personally feel dull to to see that its a bad move samsung 👎, 3. Cpu gpu scores are decreased which i have shown here some fellow posted it here that performance has been degraded ! , 4. Camera gittering while moving phone and quality was also degraded and shifting lenses the colourshift was worst and zooming was blunder this time its too laggy and slow i feel in my device , 5. Device heating up while using normally and back up was gone downwards 🫸 i feel to market s24ultra they have done degrading this ! Kidly fix these issues asap or tell me the solutions guyz ! (Kidly dont update to oneui6.1 wait for some days after those issues fixed or update it at you own risk )
16 Comments
tamilvani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hey, after updating to One UI 6.1, all the apps are now working in the secure folder.
Bhupi51
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
While using secure folder keyboard is showing extra space below the keyboard layout
I've checked for the settings and turned them off now keyboard space is removed from other apps but the space is still the same in secure folder and all the apps there
VAVV
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
including banking apps?
0 Likes
tamilvani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yesterday, One UI 6.1 was released for the S23 Ultra! 🎉 Now, all banking apps, GPay, and PhonePe are working in Secure Folder. 🙌 #OneUI61 #S23Ultra #SecureFolder
0 Likes
Luck-è
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Mine working without secure folder
0 Likes
tamilvani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Those using dual apps (e.g., GPay, PhonePe, banking apps, etc.) face issues; single apps do not.
0 Likes
Luck-è
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What was the benefits of this ?
0 Likes
tamilvani
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Those who are using DUAL app will get benefit, Those who are using single app need not to worry secure folder
0 Likes
Luck-è
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Correct i don't use dual upi apps anyways thanks for the information 👍
0 Likes