Original topic:

The latest Galaxy

(Topic created on: 01-21-2024 08:57 PM)
Galaxy S
I am sure by now you all know the news. The Galaxy S24 is out and the word AI is driving it like a storm.

Live Translate - Real time voice translation, verbally and on screen. Bringing us 13 languages at the launch.

Chat Assist - Direct translation on keyboard and chat, where you can even select the tone of voice 😳

Android Auto - Just when I thought it was all on the phone, this is for the connection from phone to car. It summarises messages, suggesting relevant replies or even actions to take amd much more.

Transcript Assist - Built into the voice recorder, this takes notes and summarises it too. 

Note Assist - As a person heavily reliant on my phone at work as well, this one is my favourite. Tidies up notes on its own, summarises it for your use, makes it into bullet points to share with the team and what not.

The star, Circle to Search - In partnership with Google. Circle anything you want to search from any medium, and have suggestions shown to you right there withour having to switch between different apps.

Another favourite of mine, Pro Visual Engine - Most powerful AI camera! So many new editing options, even auto generative filling + tone adjustment, noise reduction and more detailing. Everything's been about the Ed Sheeran concert in Dubai and you have to see how this phone performs in the concert settings, watch this - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2WuLA8hmQQ/?igsh=bjM5Yjg4ZWFycWoz

There are so many more things packed into the new S24 series. Go ahead and comment what caught your attention 😁

1 Comment
Galaxy S
AI at it's best🥰