Original topic:

Super Fast Charging 2.0

(Topic created on: 03-06-2024 02:54 PM)
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone,

I am using 100 wat Gan charger with combination of 5 AMP wire for my s24 ultra same i have used previously for my s23 ultra as well. But i couldn't see Super fast charging 2.0 appearing on display,only super fast charging.Any suggestions on which charger brick and 5amp cable should we use to utilize this feature .

13 Comments
BharaniK
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Cool okay but i saw there was 65 wat samsung charger with 3 ports which helps in charging all our devices at a time including laptops. But they dont provide cable can we get same cable anywhere else ?
0 Likes
Rohitcool
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For that I think u should visit official samsung store in your city, don't rely on online, they might sell u duplicate one! Plus u can get the discount to if u insist 😉
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern we want to inform you that we always recommend using genuine Samsung charger, and suggest you kindly use the 45W charger and 3A USB cable for your device for optimal charging performance.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SungVarma
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
May be you should provide it in the pack in the first place. I still don't understand the logic of ommitting this and asking us to buy again especially for a flagship model.
0 Likes