Original topic:

Sunlight Display Issue in Samsung Flagship Mobile

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi All,

Samsung Proudly launched it's Flagship Mobile S24 ULTRA in Januvary with AI.

I am very much Excited of that Mobile & I upgraded from Samsung S20 FE 5G to Samsung S24 ULTRA 512 GB by Spending lakhs of Rupees......

Utter to My Suprise S24 ULTRA Display in Sunlight is not Visible for more 3 minutes, It really Shocked to me.....

Even today you purchase any Mobile from 10k to 1 lakh, this kind of Display Issue will never be there....

Samsung in All Advertisements it's Highletting it's AI & Many features of It's S24 ULTRA Mobile But No information to Customers that it Display will not work in Sunlight..

it's Big Issue in a Flagship Mobile But Samsung was Unable to fix the issue

Buying Mobile for Lakhs of rupees But Unable to Use it even 10 Minutes in Sunlight Displayyyy

So Dissappointed for Purchasing Samsung S24 Ultra with above issue..

I wasted lot of Money, Lot of time, lot of Efforts......etc.,

I raised Many Concerns to Samsung But Proper Usefull Reply to any of it & Service Center is not Properly Responding to it

Kindly please Help me out

2 Comments
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you share the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve this issue. Please also share the photos or videos regarding your concern.

To attach the log file: Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
All these have been done from my side, But No Proper Reply or Support from Samsung mobile...
0 Likes