Original topic:

Something to know about s21 fe

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Rbsh21
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
All our s21 fe users, would you like to help me, I have to buy a new mobile. So something want to know about s21 fe
1. Look I have no resource to look the, so you tube is the only resource. Every you tuber showing it get hot to quickly, so what about its heating, issue, any performance issue after heat up like frame drop, camera off,lag etc. In sun light is this heat up badly?
I think it has gotten few software update, so any changes after update?
2. 4500 mah battery only, how its optimisation? I have no interest in gaming, just day to day life uses, camera use regular basis
10 Comments
MonK11
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I can share details about Exynos S21FE only as I have that one.
It heats up very quickly, the heat becomes uncomfortable especially during the summer. It'll not drop frame or brightness but you will feel the heat if used in sunlight. As you mentioned about regular camera usage, then it'll heat up more.

Battery life is average, you need to charge it twice a day in moderate usage.

Note: I don't think snapdragon variant will be dramatically good as it also has SD 888 which made by Samsung foundry which is infamous for inefficient chip making.
harsharma1801
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As user of S21_SD888 user I can't able to share summer heat issue right now.
But when i use it in direct sunlight the phone became heat and brightness falls down but didn't face any issue regarding frame drop till now.
And in last till now only once faced lag issue for 5-6 min only when major update come to it which is normal for any phone to became stable.
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
As a SD888 S21FE user I can say it's a overall good smartphone no lags found in daily usage. While using under direct sunlight as I use with adaptive brightness turned on it reach it's peak brightness 1200nits, everything is visible. While using 5g with peak brightness it generates heat didn't face overheating. Snapdragon version never lags even with heavy usage. No heating with lte. Heating is observed with 5g only in this summer. Camera is extremely good. Battery backup is good 👍. I'm getting 5hrs+ sot with 5g alldays with medium usage. With 4g you can achieve 7hrs of sot if you did some settings.

Pro tip: Do battery calibration to maintain your battery health as long as possible. You'll get good sot for longer time period. 1713368492859.jpg
Rbsh21
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
How many time you charge in a day? That means 8am to 12 am approx
0 Likes
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S
Only once rarely 2 times. To maintain battery health I avoid charging multiple times.
Pankanzy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's Not That Bad for moderate usage,like WhatsApp, YouTube, social media and OTTs. You have to do a 100 percent in morning and a 20-50 percent top up in the afternoon,it will last till 10 Pm in night.
deb_dutta
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go for S23 FE after 5 months if possible. S21 FE will get only upto A15 as per official docs. Better choices to buy can be S23 FE and F55.
Agent_47
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bhai sirf heating issue hai but koi lag nahi aur ha main baat *March security update ke baad display pe green/white line aane lagi hai*
Not in my phone (s21fe exynos)

Better option hai s23 fe offer ke saath 40k ke under mil jaayga 👍🏼
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Buy nord ce4 over this device, save money and have peace of mind
0 Likes