Original topic:

Software update issues s21 ultra 5g

(Topic created on: 12-11-2021 11:38 AM)
dilshan1
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
After New update I'm unable to use 2 sim in my s21 ultra.aloso I cannot switch to 5 g if I change to 5 g my network is going on and off automatically. Please help me if anyone have same issues please tell me. I think this is the worst update on samsung.
4 Comments
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I had somewhat similar issue with my sim 2 when I was in India last week. The data was getting disconnected after every 5 secs on sim 2. I had to put device on airplane mode and then turned off airplane mode to get the data back but again after few seconds of usage, the same story was repeating. I contacted gallery. They told me to update the settings which eventually came correct only. I swap the Sims from sim1 to sim2 and vice versa. But no luck. The sim 2 sim card was working fine in another phone. And another network operator's sim which was working normal in other phone, was not working in my S21 Ultra's sim 2.

Finally after 1month of struggle, I asked my network provider to give me new sim which solved the issue.
0 Likes
dilshan1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you bro
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hope it solves your issue.

If it, then pls consider accepting it as solution by clicking those three dots, it helps.
0 Likes
sofyan18
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have same problem and I change my Sim but still what I can do
0 Likes