Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Screen protector.

(Topic created on: 07-22-2023 12:01 PM)
Zylin24
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi samsung fam. I'm struggling to get the right screen protector for S23 Ultra. Any recommendations, shop. I only get the one with with the fingerprint hole 🕳 and I don't like it.
10 Comments
Jared_12
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yo, I got the actual samsung screen protector bought it off takealot. It's pricey but user friendly and you get two. Can't even feel it on my phone and seems to self repair. I reccomend!
Zylin24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Talking about this one? I'm struggling to install it myself 😫. I bought now and the is dirt underneath that I can't remove after installing. Maybe I need a professional to put the second one.Screenshot_20230721_063925_takealot.jpg
0 Likes
Jared_12
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yep thats the one. The most common issue with this is dirt yes. If you are not confident doing it then I would suggest you just go to one of those Pakistani cellphone repair stores they are usually pretty good at it and charge fairly. Hope this helps 🤙
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I dont get why you people need screen protectors on a flagship phone that has the strongest Gorilla glass out there 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣its either you are just ignorant or really reckless with a phone
0 Likes
_SETS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
A screen protector doesn't just protect the screen from major cracks but also protects it from scratches.
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Dude gorilla glass victus 2 is scratch resistant get tf outta here
0 Likes
_SETS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Micro-scratches happen, bruv

Some of us actually love our phones that much that we don't want to risk things like keys scratching them.

If a screen protector was recommended, why would the phone manufacturer make and sell original screen protectors 🤔?

Lastly, don't be a cyberbully and be mean for no good reason bruv. This is a safe space for all users. Just because something doesn't make sense to you, doesn't mean it rubbish. #BeKind
0 Likes
outcast1403
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
You are either just dumb or or just plain stupid lol.You people buy S23 ultras but know nothing bout the phone it proves that having money doesnt mean your really smart lol🤡
0 Likes
_SETS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Bruv, very humble and poses superior IQ and EQ than you do clearly.

I guess all professional tech reviewer (most of which get gadgets from Samsung to test) are also dumb and plain stupid. So is Samsung for investing so much money in an unnecessary product, because they obviously should know that it won't crack.

What do all these experts know. BTW, gorilla glass has been around for many years. It just keeps getting strong.

I stopped buying screen protector until my note 9 (Corning Gorilla Glass 5). I retired it because the mirror scratches were irritating.

Do yourself a favor and go to YouTube and search samsung s23 ultra drop test. After tomorrow, search the drop test for the new devices.

Again being a bully and calling people names is not how an adult has a debate.

#BeKind
#DumbAndStupid signing out.
0 Likes