Original topic:

Samsung should fired their so called expert team

(Topic created on: 05-03-2024 06:47 PM)
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S

Samsung must fired their so called expert team. They are just unprofessional, pathetic and complete nonsense. For example they have quoted S4 Ultra instead os S24 Ultra. Earlier They have accepted that they are unable to rectify S24 Ultra's image shift issue, grainy display (jeans effect) issue and many more problems in S24 series. Even after 3 months of launch of their so called ultra premium flagship phone, they are unable to provide a ultra premium flagship experience. They are thinking that all consumers are fool. Samsung is just pathetic and most nonsense brand in the recent time. 
9 Comments
Sayan_SS_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
May Be Mistakenly Has Written It
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
No quality check no proof reading removal of favorite feature not listening to consumer's problem. List goes on and on Samsung is going down and down.
himz12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Bro they have released s24 ultra without proper testing... 😅 and the us the users have become beta testers... after wasting 1.3L on this pathetic device
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Even after 3 months we are still beta user(infact very bad experience). In every Department like camera display performance UI, we didn't feel that we are using a Ultrapremiumflagshipphone. They are incompetent and just pathetic. Worst part is there service center and customer support team.
himz12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes mate... i am hoping if i can get a good exchange rate ... waiting for IPhone 16( though i don't like IOS ) ... or some other phone but not samsung ever
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Same here. I will also shift to some other brand and never ever buy or recommend any Samsung Product in future.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that our team has worked on your issue and it has been resolved. If you have any further concerns regarding Samsung products, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Contact for what? All your premium support (so called) feels me regreted. I regret after wasted my hard earned money on S24 Ultra. Will never buy any Samsung Product in future for sure.
Ashis14
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Your s24ultra 's Display 20240506_122714_1000206131_1714978635.jpg