Original topic:

Samsung s23 ultra android auto connection issue

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Marvel9
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Facing issue in connecting my s23 ultra to android auto to my skoda kushaq car. This worked fine with s21 and other devices i have. But after buying s23 ultra strangely I'm unable to connect to android auto.
Any solution for this? Using original samsung cable. 

7 Comments
Prashant1289
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you are facing disconnection issue.
Then use one plus cable.
Samsung original cable is not that efficient for Android auto.
0 Likes
CaSumit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello i am facing same issue with s23 ulta..
I am using fast cable of poco phone and other phone also but not solved yet. Is there any other solution..

Thanks in advance..
0 Likes
GauravSS
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is known issue. One of my friend was facing the same issue and had multiple followed up with service centre. In last he sold his S23 ultra because selling phone was easy compared to skoda 😉
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As you are facing an issue while connecting Bluetooth to the car. Please do not worry, we will surely help you through this.

Step 1: Check your vehicle.
1. Check your vehicle whether the vehicle or stereo is compatible with Android Auto.
2. Make sure that Android Auto is switched on in your vehicle's settings.
3. On some vehicles, Android Auto support was added in an update.
4. If your vehicle is listed as a supported model but Android Auto isn't working, try updating your infotainment system or visit your local dealer. Consult your vehicle manual or manufacturer if you need further assistance with it.

Step 2. Check your phone: -

1. If your phone is running Android 10, no need to download Android Auto separately.
2. If your phone is running Android 9 or lower, you need to download Android Auto from the Play Store.
3. Your phone connection must allow data transfers for Android Auto to function.
4. When your device is connected via a USB cable, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the notification from the Android system. Select the option that allows for file transfer.

Step 3. Connect and start: -

1. The connection between Android Auto and the vehicle is possible using a Bluetooth or USB cable, and the connection method may differ depending on the vehicle and manufacturer.
2. Check if Android Auto is displayed on the display.
3. While most USB cables look similar, there can be huge differences in terms of their quality and charging speeds.
4. Android Auto requires a high-quality USB cable that is capable of supporting data transfers. If possible, use the original ca
5. Android Auto requires a high-quality USB cable that is capable of supporting data transfers. If possible, use the original cable that came with your device.

Checklist when unable to connect Android Auto: -

1. Android Auto recommends Android 6.0 or higher.
2. Check for updates related to Android Auto, and always keep the app up to date.
3. For the sake of safety, the initial connection is possible only when the vehicle is stopped.
4. The connection between Android Auto and the vehicle is possible using
5. The connection between Android Auto and the vehicle is possible using a Bluetooth or USB cable, and the connection method may differ depending on the vehicle and manufacturer. The exact connection method between the owned vehicle and Android Auto needs to be confirmed by the vehicle manufacturer.

4. Use Samsung's genuine USB cable (Depending on the vehicle, even a genuine cable may not be compatible) Additionally, it is recommended to use a short USB cable within 1m.

5. Check if you are connected to another vehicle.
Step 1. Unplug your phone from the car.
Step 2. Open the Android Auto app on your phone.
Step 3. Select Menu > Settings > Connected cars.
Step 4. Uncheck the box next to the Add new cars to Android Auto setting.
Step 5. Try plugging your phone into the car again.

If your issue is not resolved after performing the steps, we would request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Members_NHdsErj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This phone is not working with android auto via cable. I tried on different cars with different cables. Even cheaper phones while working on my test, samsung s23 ultra fails to work with android auto via cable. My phone has latest verion both firmware and android auto. Also both cars has updated firmwares.

0 Likes
CaSumit
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hello i am facing same issue with s23 ulta..
Your problem has solved or not
If solved then how

Thanks in advance..
0 Likes
DevMeh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Any solution to this?
0 Likes