Original topic:

Samsung is no more committed to quality and support

(Topic created on: 05-11-2024 10:13 AM)
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
May Security Update starts rolling out for GalaxyS24 in some regions without bringing any fix to camera performance (Focusing on multiple people, Grainy Images, Blurry Photos). If Samsung doesn't care about those who purchased latest S-series phones before launching, it will be very disappointing. We haven't invested our hard earned money for the garbage performance. 
8 Comments
Saurabhnahar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Who told you to purchase s24 series phone?
0 Likes
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No one, it was my own stupid decision. I usually purchase a phone after about one year of launching so that I can know the positives and negatives. But this time I made that blunder.
Saurabhnahar
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hmmm
0 Likes
Nobyos
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I don't see any quality in Samsung S24 and I am very disappointed.
Batman10
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Also very committed towards introducing green, white, pink lines on their device displays after the software updates. Very valid point to add in Scamsung's commitment checklist 🥲 💯.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We want to inform you that it is our best endeavor to provide you with an impeccable product experience at Samsung. Our products pass through rigorous quality checks which are globally recognized, Samsung releases monthly and quarterly firmware security updates on selected Samsung devices. However, kindly share the log file if you are facing any issues on your device. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
IndianJatt
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Do take it in your account 1715404993718.jpg
0 Likes
Chandu0010
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Me too made a blunder by purchasing s24 ultra after exchanging iphone 13...