Original topic:

Samsung S24 Ultra big disaster

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
DivyaTrehan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I am really surprised it's being 3 months. But still camera does not have improvements. Why samsung people launch phone before testing all of this. And later on when people facing problem then they issue software update. And still not saying it will be resolve. Who will.be mad to wait for software update. If it is to resolved by one update. Then it's fine. Bur after 3 updates , their is not much improvement . And one thing why you need to improve. It's better launch phone 2 months later after testing everything and when you guys sure of it. It's the best phone you created. 

You have wasted hard earned money of mine. And I am still in shock that you created a big disaster. And camera is the main reason of this disaster. People spend more 1.2k to get best ph for clarity and pictures. And you guys giving us excuses we have put this camera lens that's why problem occurs. If your team is not well enough capable. Then fire all of that people and hire good employees. Who had better knowledge and value other people money. 
13 Comments
Sravan_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Completely agree.
AtG1985
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Sorry no comments on a topic which I am not aware of.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
After so many follow ups the customer executive has accepted that they are unable to rectify the problems of S24 Ultra. Now, I have decided that in future I will not buy any Samsung Product. Complete Boycott of Samsung product.
Pallav0024
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Good for u go for the product u love
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
The problem is their attitude. They are not ready to accept that they are wrong. They are forcing their hard-core customers to switch from Samsung.
0 Likes
DivyaTrehan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Very true. I usually change my ph every 2 years of samsunf ultra model. I am thinking to switch to I phone.
0 Likes
Pallav0024
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yeah go ahead use the product u love u can exchange ur ultra phone with the upcoming 16 pro max in September
0 Likes
DivyaTrehan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It's not easy sir. This ultra won't sell off at good price . And I phone pro max will be expensive. I cannot spend again and again on expensive phones.
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I have fed up with their attitude and decided to switch to pixel or other brand phone next time. This is for sure that S24 Ultra is my last Samsung product.
0 Likes