(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Samsung S24 Ultra Screen Dimming Issue and Heating Issue

Hi Sir,

I purchased Samsung S24 Ultra in Jan 2024 

I am Facing Mobile Heating & Screen Dim in outdoor for few minutes after that coming Indoor also Mobile is taking very longtime for Cool down & also taking very long time to coming to Normal from Screen Dim...

If I use only in Indoor, Mobile is working fine without any problem

I am really disappointed😞 for facing this kind of issue in Samsung Flagship Mobile Purchased with Lakhs of Rupees.

My friend using Samsung S23 Ultra, He do not have this kind of Issue of Quick Dimming in Outdoor and over Heating Issue even using long time

But seeing this Screen Dimming Issue and Overheating Issue only in Samsung S24 Ultra

What is the Solution for this ???
6 Comments
chirag123
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the same problem
0 Likes
GS_ABHI
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bro turn off auto brightness and switch to 4g
0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I am using 4G onlyyyy
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we want to inform you that this is not a bug or issue, It happens due to the Adaptive brightness feature enabled on your Samsung device, this feature allows the touchscreen to automatically adjust its brightness based on the surrounding environment, you can follow the below steps for resolve your device issue:

① Change the display mode to ‘Light’ mode. (Settings > Display > then select the ‘Light’).
② Alternatively, Adjust the display brightness a little bit brighter. (Settings > Display > adjust the Brightness to a brighter level).

Kindly perform the following steps to resolve your device heating issue.

Galaxy device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

You can reset your device by following the steps from the below link.
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, kindly report the problems with a log file. To share a log file, click on the Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RAMULTRA24
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
At above Situation already the Brightness is at maximum level but after few minutes it's in DIM Mode onlyyyy & Getting Mobile Overheating alsoooo

It's a Serious Concern

Find a Solution for it
0 Likes
naddamithun
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have the same problem. I have done a factory reset and wiped the cache, but the problem is not fixed. I even visited a service center, and they told me to visit again and submit phone logs. However, I think they also do not have any solutions. I have already raised the issue on the Samsung community but have found no success even after submitting logs, pictures, and videos of the problem. Lastly, they sent another message asking me to submit fresh logs. I am fed up with all of this. If you have found any solutions, please help.