Original topic:

Samsung S_22 ultra heating issues

(Topic created on: 03-14-2022 03:28 PM)
SagarPathan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have facing a big problem in my Samsung s22 Ultra . When I using this phone the phone going to be hot with normal use. I am totally surprised to feel that the phone heat automatically and it's increasing without any highly configured app. So Any one can help me how can I solve it.
And any one can facing this problem on s22 ultra?
21 Comments
Tejastjj
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I'm not facing any such issues expect battery life is not so good.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I would suggest please get the phone to the nearest Samsung service center so that can check and do the needful for heating issues. For battery drain issue please wait for a few days for the phone to understand the usage pattern, if after few weeks also the phone's battery drain issue is not resolved then you also take phone to the service center
0 Likes
SagarPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for your suggestions. Yeah when I have buy this phone I have got a new update and I was updated the phone. Then I feel that the phone is heating and battery drain issues. So can you tell me what should I do now? I purchased this phone only two days ago
Galaxy S
Wait for a week and then too if the heating & battery drain issue still persist then take the phone to the Samsung service center.
0 Likes
Jây
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
My s22 ultra is fine
Galaxy S
Great 👍🏻 to read that
0 Likes
lennae
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Did the phone have any new updates when you got it if the new update is installed the phone will definitely get heated up and once it'll get used to the new update everything will be alright!

SagarPathan
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes when I buy this phone I have got a update and I am updated my phone after completing the update I am facing this problem.
Jây
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Oh don't worry about that just give some time and see
0 Likes