Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S24

(Topic created on: 03-30-2024 09:10 PM)
Ghirswin
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Just curious here....is it necessary to get an screen protector still for my phone?
Asking for a friend 😁
9 Comments
NotAdmin
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you want extra protection, go ahead
Galaxy S
I don't use it but if you want the extra protection
TeeA
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It's not seriously necessary since the glass technology has gotten a lot stronger over the years but getting it saves you from replacing the screen when you can just replace the protector(in most cases)
Scousemouse
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
If i were you i would just do it 👍, with the flat screen now on the S24 they fit like a glove and if applicated properly you dont even know its there, and of course you have that little bit of extra protection and piece of mind 👍😃
A-Galaxy
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's not necessary but optional. If I were you, owning an expensive device, I would consider protecting my phone further by getting a good quality screen protector and a case, not an ordinary case, a case that can absorb high impacts with minimal damages and one that can actually protect the device.
tmtdaonly
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Well if you really do know how to take care or maintain your phone, don't put it. but any day is unpredictable, imma just say apply screen protector though to reduce costs of having to fix your phone if it ever breaks it's screen if it falls.
Smekahle
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
For a flagship it's necessary to get a screen protector
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Glass is glass and glass breaks. It looks beautiful without any protection.
Zvi88
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
If you have +7k spare laying around for repairs, don't use a screen protector or case.
0 Likes