Original topic:

S24 ultra update

(Topic created on: a month ago)
ansd55
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Good day,

I am writing to inquire about the delay in the release of the latest software update for the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra in India. It has been over a month and a half since the last update was released, and many users are eagerly awaiting the new features and improvements that are expected to be included in the upcoming update.

I understand that software updates can sometimes be delayed due to various factors, such as testing and certification requirements. However, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with an estimated timeline for when the update can be expected to be released in India. This information would be helpful in managing user expectations and ensuring that they are kept informed about the status of the update.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
3 Comments
MSS88
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Why updates in India is getting delayed while other regions have already received a week back
0 Likes
Darkvader12
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
It is delayed
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
What u gonna do after updating with may update? Again there will be problem. Again same like April.. new problem will arise. Again we all will ask for when June update will come.. this is the scenario.. they ll create new problems with each update.. wait and see . Mark my words.
0 Likes