Original topic:

S24 Ultra poor display and camera output

(Topic created on: 01-29-2024 09:21 AM)
AtreeB
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Dear samsung. 
I have taken s24 ultra 3 days back with a high expectations. I traded my beloved s23 ultra. But that was my greatest mistake it seems now. The camera the display shaepness. Its just gone. Everything is grainy when i see photos in dark. The quality of zoom is just gone. No clarity. No sharpness in any images. Regretting why I have traded my s23 ultra. I moved fron ios after seeing the performance of s23 ultra. But seems samsung dont want to keep their flagship customers now. If this is not resolved, I will again move to ios or see for other flagships.
17 Comments
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Wait for update which is going to release soon rectify camera display performance.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
You should have known that Samsung tends to push big fixes once the device is officially launched.
0 Likes
AtreeB
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
So its not officially launched yet?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Nope. You got the preordered devices. Official launch is set on January 31st when it will getting available at stores. Till jow, whatever you get is preordered stuff nothing els.e
0 Likes
AtreeB
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh. Then thats a relief. So prebooks are like beta veraions? So what do u think. When will I get the updates?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Even I am waiting for the update. Specifically for the camera. Because most of the issues that people are facing arent the one I am facing, other than the camera quality. But it might come by mid feb.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Look if u r buying a new phone especially if that is samsung than pre order is not the way to go i had absolutely nightmare experience whenever I pre-ordered the phone so it's always better to wait for 2 3 months until it's launched and than go for it I know the perks that are available with pre orders but it's better to sacrifice those things for longer run coz u never know how pre order phone behaves I have seen many who faced severe issues
0 Likes
AtreeB
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Agreed. I did not realize that I will face this. I was excited with the S23 ultra and thought S24 U will be a great upgrade, especially for the flat screen and 7 years of os update. But now it seems the experience is not good and I did mistake and let my gem (s23 u) trade away. I hope in next software update they will fix.
Galaxy S
Yeah even I was excited and even pre booked it but when my colleagues got there phones and when they started checking it they all were upset coz it's s23ultra u r trading and u expect s24 ultra to be better than s23 ultra but initial reviews are pretty bad for s24 ultra so I kind of cancelled my pre order and decided wait till March and see what samsung does with 6.1 on s23 ultra if all that fancy stuff that's available on s24 ultra Is launched on s23 ultra I won't upgrade if not will go for s24 ultra