Original topic:

S24 Ultra issue

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
UchihaR
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Finally s24 ultra get the May security patch allover india. Including bug fixes and other improvement. 
Now have to observe what kind of new update Samsung give this time, because May update took very long time to get. 
I and others found April update before the month april started. 
This time Samsung take 16 days more to give the update. 
I m sure this long time like around 1 month 16 days above Samsung survey the issues and look at the problems. Even in this Samsung members, many s24 ultra users share their problems and issues. 
Pls share your opinion and mention if i miss something. 
Thnx.
10 Comments
King_Lucifer
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bhai tume Samsung ka mobile leke galti kari hai jaise mene ki hai bc kabhi time par update nahi ate hai mene s23 ultra liya hai but kabhi update thik se nahi aye 12 13 14 15 abhi aaj 16 hai but still no update
UchihaR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
If i feel that i made mistake, then i will trade in this phone and switch to other brand. Iphone is still here. Now Samsung has to realise what they want to do. Lose users or give better service.
I understand what u mean, but we the People are not bound to use Samsung if they keep doing like this. BBK also has a huge market allover the world, they has many phone brands. Xiaomi flagship phones are doing great now a days. Redmi k series ang k gaming series are very popular because with these phones MIUI don't make update trouble.
So, I want to see 1st what kind of update Samsung give in May and what is their plan abt the future. If i feel uncomfortable then i will switch to other brand's flagship model.
Thnx for sharing your experiences.
King_Lucifer
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bhai mere paas vivo ka v27pro ham sab vivo oppo ko Chinese company bolte hai but time par update mil rahe hai or mene 2may ko iPhone 15 liya abhi s23 ultra sirf photo ke liye use krta hu baki uska use 0 hai game call dusare use keliye v27pro hai Samsung sirf customer ko yeda bana raha hai or paiso ke liye sala content creator **bleep** ads promote kar raha hai
UchihaR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nice to here this. So u have lots of experiences abt phones. That’s good. I also used to change or trade in phones every months. Just after i bought s24 ultra i stop changing or trade in phones. Today i was thinking for switch to iphone 15 pro max. Then i stop. Want to Give some time s24 ultra. Experience it. Like i said we r not bound to use Samsung. It’s our choice that which phone or brand or model we want to use.
Thnx for replay.
AamirKhan__
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I haven't got #s24ultra may update @samsung, your playing software engineering with us not fetching our device id for update .

I have restarted the phone 3 4 times since may.
Don't tell me to restart and check
UchihaR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Who told u restart the phone for get the update?
I received my s24 ultra May update automatically. I just went for check the software update menu and i found it.
U will also get it soon or maybe u already got it.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We appreciate you taking the time to share valuable comments, and taking your valuable feedback, We are continuously working to make our products better and more efficient.

Kindly share the log file. Also, share video clips and images for better understanding and report this issue with the log file. This will help us to further investigate and resolve your issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

tushu11
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I am just got Frustated with samsung now... raised multiple complaints did everything but still no improvements in camera.
Camera is just bellow average in 24 ultra..
And samsung team is ignoring like abandoned child..
Will switch to iphone soon if this issue not resolve till 1 or 2 months
UchihaR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Correct. According to the price the s4 ultra's camera is not satisfactory. We don't expected this kind of camera frm s24 ultra. I also hoping Samsung will keep an eye on this matter. But still not taken any big steps frm Samsung.
0 Likes