Original topic:

S23 Ultra 10X Zoom Video Recording Stabilisation Problem

(Topic created on: 01-15-2024 12:19 PM)
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Some Months ago after Monthly Update i am Facing Problem of Video Recording Stabilisation only with 10x Zoom Lens. 

When My Phone Angel is Upside and Recording with 10x zoom Lens, During Recording Stabilisation Seems Good but After Stop Recording then Recorded Videos are Shaking even Stabilisation Option is already ON in Settings. 

Already Replaced 10x Lens with Authorized Samsung Service Center but Problem Not Solved. 
Further i Tested another S23 Ultra Phones in Authorized Samsung Smart Cafe and Tata Croma But Same Problem Happened in Demo Phones.
I have already Send Error Reports and Screen Recordings many times but Problem Not Solved. 
Already tried Factory Reset. 
Please Find Latest Screen Recording. Attached

0 Likes
2 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern you have already performed all the troubleshooting steps then we request you kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. So that they can check the exact issue with the device and fix it at the earliest. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Roshan5
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Already Visited Authorized Samsung Service Center and Replaced 10x Zoom Lens but Problem Not Solved.
Further i have Tested Other S23 Ultra in Authorized Samsung Smart Cafe but Same Problem Happened in Demo Phone in Smart Cafe.
This is Not Hardware Related Problem
0 Likes