Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

S23 UNABLE TO MAKE CALLS NO VOLTE

(Topic created on: 08-19-2023 12:59 AM)
SK0019
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My whole family including myself have been a Samsung user since last 20 years. Used Samsung Metro, Corby, M20, M30, J7, S9, S10 Lite, S21 FE, and now using Tab S8+ and S23.

Today it is the 14th day I am using S23, bought from Samsung Shop. The phone is amazingly handy and smooth.

I have a habit of putting my phone in airplane mode before I go to bed and turn it off in the morning. But don't know what happened, since yesterday, VOLTE is not working any more. I have tried everything from resetting all network, operator settings, did whatever could be done. My phone is phantom black 8 256. Using with Airtel Postpaid.

It is very disappointing and disheartening that after buying an 80K phone that too the world's best Android brand, I have to face such a major problem just within a couple of weeks. The most basic need of a phone is to make calls. If I cannot do that, then I don't know what to do. Please Help. Any support on this matter is beyond appreciation. Thank you. 🙏 #Samsung #Galaxy #S23 #Network #Problem

EDIT: The Network Issue with my S23 is somewhat fixed.

UPDATE: Strangely enough Airtel Network is very bad. Sometimes I only get 1 or 2 Network bars. Mobile data internet is very slow. As off now I can make calls. Will update if anything occurs again.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GOPINATH-R
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Try reset the network settings...
And try another Sim on your device...
After then try it could might possible I think...

View solution in context

Solution
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
As you mentioned it happened since yesterday, there might be network issues also.. if possible put your sim once in another phone and check.. if you have wifi calling enabled then switch it off also.. keeps happening with me, I play around the settings until I get back the volte in network

View solution in context

16 Comments
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Why do u need to put your phone on airplane mode, if you are 20years Samsung user and using latest S23 why dont you know about modes and routine feature it is work as same even more better.
SK0019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanks for your reply brother. But I think you don't understand my problem. Airplane mode is there in every phone. It has nothing to do with my problem. I use airplane mode instead of switching it off every night. And about the reset settings which u said, i know this and done this alteast 20 times. Still no VOLTE. CAN'T MAKE CALLS period. Mobile data works, but no VOLTE, cannot make calls.
0 Likes
VarunKapoor
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Go to settings search reset n tab on reset network setting enter your pasword hit okay before that take out the sim card,, once done after restart the phone insert the sim n configure the mobile network settings hope this will fix your issue
SK0019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Reset before and after. Took out sim, Reset network, reset access points, reset network settings, run diagnosis, device checkup you name it. Everything done.
0 Likes
SK0019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
As I am typing now, at this very moment, still NO VOLTE, NOT ABLE TO MAKE CALLS. When I dial any number, it keeps saying "Call Ended" and disconnects for some reason.
0 Likes
Saranyamaha
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Network prb happening for s22 ultra also
0 Likes
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Happens with me as well.. restart of phone is required. Sometimes airplane mode will not bring back volte but internet will work. It might have to do something will 5g also. I assume you are using Jio and also get 5g signal at your place. Restart your phone, it would ideally work.
SK0019
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Exactly. Mobile data is working. But no volte. Not jio. Using Airtel. Restarted phn many times. Didn't work
0 Likes
Solution
SandeepPoddar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
As you mentioned it happened since yesterday, there might be network issues also.. if possible put your sim once in another phone and check.. if you have wifi calling enabled then switch it off also.. keeps happening with me, I play around the settings until I get back the volte in network