Original topic:

S23 | Anyone else is facing such white spot while take 50MP Photo?

(Topic created on: 02-22-2023 09:43 AM)
suavesoni
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Members,

UPDATE ON THE ISSUE:
1. connected with customer care via chat support and they suggested for data and chache clear, camera setting reset and check the camera in safe mode. But it didnt fix the issue.

2. Then i visited the service centre and they suggested to make photo without the transparent case as this glare is coming maybe due to reflecting off the case. But as i am saying this glare is in post processing pic.

3. I think i captured a photo in a very unlikable environment and camera was just unable to process the outcome. I believe it's not related to my transparent case l because i took some more photo without and with the case but issue was not coming in both the case anymore. Hence prediting it might be a rare environment condition with post processing failed at.

Certainly it is foggy today here in Gurgaon and i went on terrace to check the capability of my S23 50 MP camera. 
Post processing of the image, i spotted some whitish circle in my photo, while it was not there in the view finder while capturing the photo or in 12MP photo.

Any suggestions what's this issue? What should be done? 
Is this a glare? cause when i took image at home i never noticed such thing or 12MP same shot glare was not there.

Dropping both the samples 12MP and 50MP, let me know.

Thanks

3 Comments
Devildjk
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Facing same issue in S23 Ultra 50MP shot post processing 20230222_105257_1000002466_1677043391.jpg
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > support> tap on error repot > type your query > send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
SamiAhmed1993
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Is this issue solved?
0 Likes