Original topic:

S21FE 5G after latest update no mobile service

(Topic created on: a month ago)
Akiraharuki
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
So yesterday I updated to the following:

After which I have no mobile service, I behan with the general culprit which is the SIM card and followed the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Reset network Settings
2. Reset APN
3. Restarted my phone
4. Re-insterted the SIM card
5. Purchased a new prepaid sim to check if SIM card is faulty
6. Replaced old SIM card for a new one as well
7. Factory reset my phone

Yet, I still don't have any service on my S21FE. It really frustrating and the fact that I can't downgrade a security update which seemed to be causing the issue.

Hope someone could help me out.

Update:
So, I managed to submit the error report for my phone and samsung technical team still hasnt gotten back.

Meanwhile, I decided to visit the service center. I requested for a downgrade but was informed that even authorized service centers cant downgrade the system. They said they would check the system and reflash the update and see if there are any problems. I agreed, ended up paying the amount. They told me that they checked the system with a SIM card and was working fine. Verified the same and left the service center. If this was all it would be great.

Unfortunately, as soon as I reached my office the issue repeated itself. Contacting the service center, they are stating that this might be a hardware problem, clearly when a software update caused the issue. One service center literally suggested to wait for the 6.1 update that will be available in 3-4 days.

Even after paying for their service no resolution. Will keep you guys updated if i find a solution

Regards
Akiraharuki
17 Comments
Priyank018
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Same issue with me.
0 Likes
Rajs4n
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
It will resolve after next update...must wait
0 Likes
Akiraharuki
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hoping it's in a day or two as the 6.1 UI has already rolled out in Europe
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Kindly complaint to Samsung customer support through Samsung Members App as error report also send log files Along with this error report for this issue and wait for next update may be fix it by Samsung team soon. If you like please accept as a solution it's help to others users also, click on 3dots in my reply section and click on accept solution. Thanks.
0 Likes
Akiraharuki
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
The annoying part is, I need wifi to send the error and when I switch on wifi I am able to make call etc cause of wifi calling. So the only way to generate the error report is without wifi and members app doesn't open without network. Do tell me if there is a work around to send an error report without network.
0 Likes
goodthings
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Your's most welcome to here.
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Yeah i also facing the same problem
0 Likes
Akiraharuki
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Suprised that people aren't raising this issue as much
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ppl r more interested in galaxy ai rather these problems to
Kahan log sochenge.
2 saal ke baad s21 fe ke baad ho rahahai wohi s23 fe ke sath hoga
Fe series ke sath aisa kyun karta samsung?