Original topic:

S21 Ultra Super Fast Charging Not Working

(Topic created on: 04-28-2024 01:10 PM)
URT
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
3 days ago Suoer fast charging stopped working. I updated the phone to One UI6.0 and still no change.
I cleaned the ports. Wiped cache. Changed charger, infact tried it with 45w Zfold4's charger, but still no luck. The charging port is fine no damage. 
Same happened with my old Note 8.
If thats the case i wont be looking forward to buying a samsung flagship again.

Should i raise this issue on their Twitter.
Do anyone have any solution.

10 Comments
Vj_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My s23 is having same issues...
For the last 4 days, after updating the april security level patch. Charging takes more time and charging time is not showing..
0 Likes
URT
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Why do they do this, whats the use of purchasing a flagship if we face these small issues, like a 15 20k smartphone.
0 Likes
Vj_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yeah...really pathetic about charging and battery performance...
Actually liked the performance and other features..but not satisfied with basic features...normally also super fast charging means..1 hr and 10 minutes...
0 Likes
URT
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Your phone must be under warranty, did your check with the service center?, unfortunately my phone is not under warranty, so they will automatically say that they will replace the charging port, as they did on my old Note 8, but still no luck. You must check with them what they say.
0 Likes
Vj_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
My phone is still under warranty...but for this complaints, i am not wasting my time at service centre..waiting for next updates...
0 Likes
URT
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Update if anything unusual turns up.
0 Likes
Vj_
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Ok
0 Likes
URT
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@vj I was thinking about upgrading to S23 ultra, but seeing this as an issue i won't. Instead i will stick with this S21 for another year. Maybe an update helps.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your concern, We would like to inform you that Samsung provides software updates to remove bugs and bring new features and more security to your device, and Super fast charging and fast charging both options are integrated into fast charging after the update. However, kindly perform the following steps to resolve your issue.

Galaxy device fast charging issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/my-galaxy-device-is-not-fast-charging-how-do-i-fix...

Note: Kindly open Device Care from settings > Battery > Please tap on three dots (more options) at the top right-hand side > Please select settings > Enable fast cable charging.

For Android 11: Kindly open Device Care from settings > tap on Battery > tap on More battery settings > Fast charging > Turn on.

Kindly follow the standard charging procedure. i.e. please charge the device in switched-off condition for 10 minutes.

Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, etc.
Turn off unused functions like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and location settings when not using them: On the home screen swipe down the notification panel > Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other connectivity features when not using them.

Kindly check if ''Multiple applications'' are running in the background of the device.

When running multiple applications, the processor processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is released from the device. This happens with most electronic devices (even computers/laptops), including the devices of other manufacturers. Close all the background running apps when not using them.

Avoid usage of mobile phones during charging. Usage of the mobile phone when charging may cause slow charging issues. So we recommend you avoid the usage of the mobile phone while charging.

Update the software if available: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-update-software/

Reset your device: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-mobile-how-to-perform-a-factory-res...

In case the issue still occurs, please visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes