Original topic:

S21 FE 5G Problem

(Topic created on: 06-11-2023 06:22 PM)
john45595
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
In this device continuously switching between 5g to 4g cause this problem drain battery and heating so much quickly 
I see in samsung member community also so that's for sure this is not only on my device so 
Please fix this problem immediately 
10 Comments
kaarthik100
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
There only two possible reasons
1. It changes while you are travelling as it searches the nearby towers
2. If your phone heats it switches automatically to 4g , your just turn off mobile data for 5 minutes and turn it on then you might get stable 5g

These tricks worked for me as I'm also a s21 fe user

If use still face that issue go to playstore and install 5g switcher app and go to phone info and select 5g only option
john45595
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No bro
It's problem at my house
At my house It's completely i am using 5g till last update so i think it's problem raise from that update
0 Likes
SKV-F235G
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung should give 5g only mode in mobile network mode
sarnandu
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Heating can cause due to processor which works much faster when you are multi tasking on it
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device issue:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/what-to-do-if-the-battery-of-my-new-phone-seems-to...

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Bro, just follow these steps. Your problem will be fixed....

Settings>Connections>Mobile Networks>Access Point Names>Select Jio SIM>Jio net>Bearer > Only Select LTE, NR

I hope, this solution will work for you.

One more thing, in 5G, whenever call is in progress, never it drop down to 4G. I am using Jio 5G from last 5 months, and there is no issue. See the attached screenshot.

If this information helps you, kindly accept as a solution. 😀Screenshot_20230612_222025_Call.jpgScreenshot_20230612_221544_Settings.jpg
john45595
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks bro this means a lot
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If it helped you, please accept as solution.
0 Likes
john45595
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Of course 👍
0 Likes