Original topic:

S20ultra lines strobing in background

(Topic created on: 07-19-2022 12:04 AM)
im_Naufal
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Weird issue started today in my s20ultra, whatever is on the display on background there are very fine lines strobing horizontally all over the screen visible when closely inspected and at max brightness easily visible. Don't know what caused this problem. Most people in Internet are getting tint/ green line issues but this issue is something new. Thought it was a software issue and checked for update, there was a new update available july patch around 210mb. downloaded and installed ,still the issue not solved. Check adaptive brightness/ resolution/ refresh rate. Issue spread all over these settings. Finally in safe mode, no luck.

Device is less than 2 year (bought in oct 2020 with all my saving) no scratches or dent fully protected all the time and most importantly not even had contact with water or any sort of liquid.

My first android after 9 years in ios
Now im regretting the decision to use android 
FYI previous iphone 6 lasted with me for 4 years and still working (as of now 6 years) with its all functions except the new ios support 

Totally devastated💔 

Update- my s20u turned green by the end August 
Samsung service centre is totally a joke and useless. Samsung india offers free replacement for s20plus line issues.
Cant provide a simple yes or no answer in service center. Stated that replacement only available for s20 plus phones. But not the s20 ultra. 18k for a display and my phone doesn't even has a single scratch. Decided to repair the actual screen after Google ing found that flex cable bonding repairs this issue. Got it resolved in a local repair shop in bangalore for 6k.
Will never buy a Samsung ever again....
11 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.   

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Please read my new post and help to reach it out among all over the users 🙏🏻
0 Likes
im_Naufal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung's online customer support is totally based on reply templates. service center is the only hope to get a proper diagnosis reply for the device.
Truly disappointed with Samsung
Galaxy S
Yess 😕
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

Current Position of Samsung S series & especially the S20 plus phones.

https://youtu.be/a6xMfYEE_0U
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Guys please watch this & be aware of this issue before you buy new flagship smartphones of Samsung

0 Likes
N20UltraKing
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here totally devastated.. Note 20 ultra.. I was always a fan of note series.. But after seeing similar problems, I wish to change to ios.. Anyone who got rid of green line.. Please comment.. Irony is that there is no physical damage.. Its just 2yrs old.. Paying this amount with no alternative is stab in the back in daylight.. I hope Samsung reverts to this issue ASAP
Galaxy S

0 Likes
Galaxy S

0 Likes