Original topic:

S20FE 5G performance degraded

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 04:04 PM)
Radh7094
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

It was running quite well previously but after recent update it has become like a hot pan cake. Why Samsung why u do this? updates are meant for performance improvement not for degrading. It was running quite well before this updates. Now I can't even play game's in 60fps properly. In just 3 minutes gameplay it becomes hot and frames drop and lagging ruines everything. Even in normal task i can feel warm as compared to previous updates. Battery performance has also degraded. I didn't spent my money to experience this kind of performance. It has snapdragon 865 still you are not letting it perform to its potential. One Plus 8T also has same processor which runs much better than this. U charge us more as compared to other brands but still you don't deliver upto that. You know why we people spent on Samsung because of the service, Quality and security otherwise no one would have been interested in Samsung. I could have bought snapdragon 870 which is much less than the cost of your S20FE 5G but still I choose you and still I am not getting the value of my money.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Do u want to sell your useless device at half price? Or exchange it with OP8t?
0 Likes
Radh7094
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am gona sell it on olx now...
0 Likes
SSKrocks
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Even I am facing the same issue and battery backup has decreased drastically
0 Likes
LockedWatch
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same happened with me but on the 4g edition. If this isnt fixed soon I'm never buying a samsung again and will probably buy a oneplus or a pixel. As a bit of context even geometry dash runs at like 20fps whereas games like minecraft or call or duty literally crash the phone.

0 Likes
Radh7094
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung should optimize it's software for gaming otherwise there is no other issue. It's only the gaming where they are very poor. Even having 865 games are not running upto the full potential.
0 Likes
LockedWatch
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

*4g version

0 Likes
Radh7094
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
5G Version
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support! 

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device slowing down issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-is-my-phone-slowing-down-and-how-can-i-speed-i...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes